There are lots of ways to help us and have fun at the same time. Here are just some that we’ve come up with, but if you’d like to organise something different, we’d love to hear all about it!
So… choose your event, download our fundraising event pack, and, let us know what you’re planning so we can share the news of your event with others. Most importantly – have fun!!
Hold a tea party and get the children to make their favourite tray bake or cupcakes. Your school may also let them sell their cakes at break time, but please make sure you ask permission first.
This is a great and easy way schools can help us. Wear a blue tee-shirt to school for a donation to the charity. We would recommend a donation of £1 per child, but any fixed or voluntary amount can be set.
Host a get-together, coffee morning, or tea party with friends. Always popular, and many often add plant, jam or craft sales to create more of a buzz and the chance to increase donations.
Organise a raffle. Remember a prize can be an item, service or treat. We know that the offer of child sitting to cover a night, vouchers to have a meal out or even a taxi service are always popular in addition to the gift prizes.
Looking for motivation to take up a sport or fitness? Why not set yourself a goal and fundraise to help you get there – like running 1K or completing a training circuit. You can set up a sponsorship page for your challenge here:
Children can also take part in this with simple challenges such as a sponsored silence or how many times they can bounce a ball.
Our birthday as a charity is 14th September and we are inviting everyone to organise a get together with family and friends to celebrate with us all the week!
If you are keen to join a local or national sporting event to fundraise for us- please contact us so we can support you!
If you would like to make a donation and help us equip and empower more children with simple lifesaving skills; please donate by clicking the link. Every donation helps.
- We recognise that each and every one of our supporters is at the heart of Little LifeSavers.
- We simply could not do the work we do without you. We will respect your wishes at all times.
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters.
- Your donation will help fund and support our year-round teaching sessions in schools.
- We will never sell your personal data, or swap it with any other organisation.
- We will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you, or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact us at email@example.com
- Recruiting and Traning Our Volunteers
- CPR Manikins for Volunteers to Teach With
- Letting Schools Know about our Free Sessions
- Coordinating Volunteer availability with School Request