DONATE TODAY AND HELP US CREATE A NATION OF LITTLE LIFESAVERS
Little LifeSavers makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained within their training videos and the sessions delivered.
Users / viewers should be aware of the following:
- Although provision of CPR has been shown to improve outcomes, there is no guarantee of success from an attempted resuscitation.
- Little LifeSavers makes no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information within the face-to-face sessions.
- Our volunteer instructors do not automatically have first aid or formal CPR training or provider qualifications. As such, our volunteers provide only the four skills as shown in our training video and no more.
- Little LifeSavers training information is subject to change; information is updated and published from time to time.
- Little LifeSavers does not accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information or arising out of the provision of the information within any course.
Note: In this disclaimer the term ‘Information’ includes any information (in whatever format) contained or incorporated into courses by references.
Terms and Conditions
Little LifeSavers is founded upon the desire to share a set of very basic bystander knowledge and skills that could save a life, should a person find themselves faced with a choking or collapsed casualty. Our sessions do not qualify the recipient or volunteer instructor to provide assistance in any type of formal capacity. The Instructors who deliver our sessions are trained by the charity to deliver our session only. No other first aid or more advanced CPR training is offered by our organisation- either to volunteers or session recipients or delivered by our volunteers.
By booking a Little LifeSavers session you as the recipient organisation agree to:
- Make adequate space available for the session on the date and time that is booked (A school hall or large dance studio for example)
- Provide Video Viewing Capabilities so the children can watch the skill demonstration video at the start
- Provide at least one DBS checked member of staff to directly supervise the session throughout the entire duration
- Give as much notice to volunteers as possible for cancellation of your session.
- Instruct volunteers who attend to deliver the session as to relevant Health and Safety provisions (eg. nearest fire exits, specific location hazards etc)
As the providing organisation Little LifeSavers Agrees to:
- Allow only DBS checked volunteers to provide the sessions
- Ensure all our volunteer instructors have received our training for the teaching session
- Provide the equipment (CPR Manikins) for the session
- Ensure that all our volunteer instructors have access and agreed to our code of conduct, risk assessment and safeguarding policies
- Notify you of cancellations as soon as possible, should instructors be unable to attend for any reason