Join an Organised Event
If you are keen to join a local or national sporting event to fundraise for us- please contact us so we can support you!
If you would like to make a donation and help us equip and empower more children with simple lifesaving skills; please donate by clicking the link. Every donation helps.
Nightrider is a fun and exciting charity cycle ride where you can see London under the moonlit night sky, cycling past iconic landmarks and through historic streets. The first ever Nightrider London took place in 2010 with 300 cyclists and since then has gained tremendous success with over 21,000 cyclists having taken up the challenge to date!
The event will take place over the night of 11 – 12 June 2022.
The ride starts from the iconic Lee Valley VeloPark in Stratford where London held the 2012 Olympics.
You will start with a 1–mile lap of the road circuit before heading out towards north London. The cycle ride will finish where you begin making your journey there and home even simpler!
Both routes cost £55 per person. This includes a fully supported ride, complimentary water stops and not to mention that we’ll be waiting with your medal at the finish line!
Our Fundrasing Promise:
- We recognise that each and every one of our supporters is at the heart of Little LifeSavers.
- We simply could not do the work we do without you. We will respect your wishes at all times.
- We abide by the rules of the Fundraising Regulator and are honest, respectful and accountable to our supporters.
- Your donation will help fund and support our year-round teaching sessions in schools.
- We will never sell your personal data, or swap it with any other organisation.
- We will use your details in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
- If you have any queries about your support, would like to change the way we communicate with you, or are dissatisfied in any way, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What your money buys us:
- Recruiting and Traning Our Volunteers
- CPR Manikins for Volunteers to Teach With
- Letting Schools Know about our Free Sessions
- Coordinating Volunteer availability with School Request
Organise a raffle. Remember a prize can be an item, service or treat. We know that the offer of child sitting to cover a night, vouchers to have a meal out or even a taxi service are always popular in addition to the gift prizes.
Looking for motivation to take up a sport or fitness? Why not set yourself a goal and fundraise to help you get there – like running 1K or completing a training circuit. You can set up a sponsorship page for your challenge here:
Children can also take part in this with simple challenges such as a sponsored silence or how many times they can bounce a ball.
Our birthday as a charity is 14th September and we are inviting everyone to organise a get together with family and friends to celebrate with us all the week!
Hold a tea party and get the children to make their favourite tray bake or cupcakes. Your school may also let them sell their cakes at break time, but please make sure you ask permission first.
This is a great and easy way schools can help us. Wear a blue tee-shirt to school for a donation to the charity. We would recommend a donation of £1 per child, but any fixed or voluntary amount can be set.
Host a get-together, coffee morning, or tea party with friends. Always popular, and many often add plant, jam or craft sales to create more of a buzz and the chance to increase donations.