Session Terms and Conditions
Little LifeSavers makes every attempt to ensure the accuracy and reliability of the information contained within their training videos and the sessions delivered.
Users / viewers should be aware of the following:
- Although provision of CPR has been shown to improve outcomes, there is no guarantee of success from an attempted resuscitation.
- Little LifeSavers makes no guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or authenticity of the information within the face-to-face sessions.
- Our volunteer instructors do not automatically have first aid or formal CPR training or provider qualifications. As such, our volunteers provide only the four skills as shown in our training video and no more.
- Little LifeSavers training information is subject to change; information is updated and published from time to time.
- Little LifeSavers does not accept any liability to any person for any loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of the information or arising out of the provision of the information within any course.
Note: In this disclaimer the term ‘Information’ includes any information (in whatever format) contained or incorporated into courses by references.